add local user for EMR/LYTEC RDP
Posted by Jonathan Steichen on 05 November 2012 02:01 PM
Add Local Users
1) Log in to a machine with Administrator privelages.
2) Go to Computer, right click and Click Manage.
3) Go to Configuration>Local Users and Groups
4) Right click the USERS tab and click New User…
5) Create your new User…after click Create.
6) Double click the USERS folder. Right click your new user and select Properties.
7) Click on the Member Of tab, and then click Add…
8) Type in Remote Desktop Users, and click OK.
9) User is given the permission to acess the Remote Desktop.
10) Optional step, but I would also add users to the Power Users group. Go to Member of Tab, Add…and type Power Users. Click OK when done.
11) Click Apply, then OK. Task is finished.